A flexible, outsourced management accounts service
At Robinett, we provide organised, straightforward management accounts, prepared in accordance with requested policies and requirements, to businesses in London, Surrey and the surrounding counties.
The management accounts we produce analyse your recent historical performance and include forward-looking elements such as sales, cash flow and profit forecasts.
Management accounting differs from financial accounting in that it produces reports for confidential use internally within a business rather than for external stakeholders.
On a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, we can provide reports which will help you make timely, informed and strategic business decisions.
You will receive the key financial and statistical information you need to make both day to day and long-term decisions.
Our management account reports can be broken down so that the performance of different aspects of your business can be measured individually, making spotting specific weaknesses and opportunities simpler.
The analysis contained within our management accounts can be measured against forecasts and budgets made at the start of the year, giving you regular updates on how well you're meeting your set targets.
The commonly requested information requested by businesses are their available cash, recent sales revenues, and the current state of their accounts payable and receivable.
Some popular management accounts we prepare for businesses include:
- Profit & Loss: Identifies your sales and costs and the health of your business. Do you know what profit / loss you made last month or quarter?
- Balance Sheet: A snapshot of your business's financial condition at a specific moment in time.
- Aged Creditors: Who do you owe money to and how much?
- Aged Debtors: Who owes you money? How much do they owe? And for how long?
- Cash Flow Forecast: How much cash does your business have at the moment? And how much cash are you likely to have in the coming weeks and months?
- Project / Departmental Reports: Data divided into useful sectors such as projects or departments.
We recognise that businesses have different management accounting needs, which is why we're so flexible in the type of reports we produce. We give you what you need, and leave out what you don't.
What reports would you find useful for running your business more effectively? Let us know and we'll provide them for you.
Or, if you're not sure what managerial accounting reports would be most beneficial for you, then we're happy to have a discussion and provide suggestions.
Get in touch with Robinett Bookkeeping now to talk about management accounts.